Students enrolled in this sequence of courses will manage a portion of the Kellogg School's endowment. The courses will combine investment theory with exposure to leading practitioners. Students will rotate across roles of industry analysts, hedge fund fund-of-funds managers, traders, quantitative analysts, and portfolio managers. Students must take three of the four AMP courses: FINC-933, FINC-934, FINC-935, or FINC-936.
Co-requisites: Over the three-quarter sequence students must take three** or four quarter credits in additional asset management-related courses from the list below.
- ACCT-451 (Financial Reporting and Analysis)
- ACCT-452 (Financial Reporting and Analysis II)
- FINC-442 (Financial Decisions)
- FINC-444 (Advanced Topics in Finance)
- FINC-447 (Financial Strategy and Tax Planning)
- FINC-451 (Money Markets and the Fed)
- FINC-460 (Investments)**
- FINC-462 (Portfolio Management)
- FINC-463 (Security Analysis)
- FINC-464 (Fixed Income Securities)
- FINC-465 (Derivative Markets I)
- FINC-467 (Derivative Markets II)
- FINC-470 (Empirical Methods in Finance)**
- FINC-936 (Asset Management Practicum IV)
- FINC-941 (Macroeconomic Policy and Global Capital Markets)
- FINC-970 (Empirical Methods in Finance)
**Three courses if one of the courses is either FINC-460 or FINC-470.